Coyote hunters need to find an electronic predator call at the right price, one that is long-lasting, and one that does its job well.
Many calls have been tested by us. We hope our list of the best 6 electronic coyote calls that cost less than $100 will help you make a choice. A lot of time will pass before you’re on the hunt.
- The best electronic coyote calls that cost less than $100 are the ones that have the best sound.
- In the beginning, Primos Dogg Catcher
- The ICOtec GEN2 GC300
- FOXPRO Dead Bone is the name of the company.
- Johnny Stewart’s Predator Attracter Max
- The Extreme Dimension Mini Phantom is a very small Phantom.
- An iHunt by Ruger called Extreme Dimension has been called the best one yet.
- The sounds are free.
The best electronic coyote calls that cost less than $100 are the ones that have the best sound.
In the beginning, Primos Dogg Catcher
Primos Dog Catcher Electronic Predator Call Green, One Size
- Compact electronic predator caller that's light weight and simple to use
- Plays two sounds simultaneously
- Up to 150 yard range
- Compact electronic predator caller
- Light weight and simple to use
When you buy Predator Calls and Lures on Amazon, the Dogg Catcher is one of the most popular items. This device is made with the high-quality materials Primos is known for, and it has been tested in some of the toughest places you can think of.
The Dog Catcher works with a remote up to 150 yards away. It has 12 preloaded sounds that can be used at any time. Predator hunters who are just starting out will love this unit. It would also be a good gift for your son or nephew who are learning about hunting.
The ICOtec GEN2 GC300
Icotec GEN2 GC300 Electronic Predator Call - Play 2 Sounds Simultaneously - Attracts Multiple Species - Fixed Sounds (Not Programmable)
- 300 yard remote range
- Play 2 sounds at the same time
- NEW - Pause button
- NEW - Decoy port and activation button on remote
- NEW - Backlit buttons for night hunting
It has been a big hit since it came out. The ICOtec GEN2 GC300 is one of the best-selling and most popular electronic callers on the market. You don’t have to be afraid of it because it’s made of plastic. It does its job very well.
With the GC300, there are 24 high-quality natural calls already set up. Works at 300 yards. It has an extra loud 15W speaker that can be turned up very high. My brother and I went out with two of these and killed four coyotes in two hours.
Why does it sell so well? I own two of these and they are great. None of them have failed me. They are strong and will last if they are looked after well.
FOXPRO Dead Bone is the name of the company.
FOXPRO Deadbone American Made Electronic Predator Call
- 15 high-quality FOXPRO sounds (note: these sounds cannot be changed)
- Play 2 sounds simultaneously
- High-efficiency horn speaker
- Pilot Lamp/low Battery indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low
- Made in the USA
The FOXPRO Deadbone is one of the best electronic coyote calls on the market, and it costs less than $100. It is also one of the best electronic calls for beginners. Coyotes and other animals can be called in by this device, which comes with 15 different sounds already on it.
FOXPRO is a well-known brand, but this e-caller doesn’t have all the extra bells and whistles. It’s a good start for people who are new to hunting and want something that’s safe and does the job.
Johnny Stewart’s Predator Attracter Max
Johnny Stewart Predator Attractor MAX by Hunter's Specialties
- Ten sound keys with ten pre-programed sounds
- Runs up to 6-8 hours on a set of batteries
- 20 step volume- up, down and stop
Johnny Stewart’s Predator Attracter Max is a simple predator call that does what it says it does. When you buy the Predator Attracter Max, there are no bells and whistles. You can rest easy knowing that you are getting everything that was promised. When it costs less than $100, the Predator Attractor Max comes with a speaker and an on-screen remote.
It comes with ten sounds already set up. Predator Attractor Max excels in lifespan as well as sound quality, despite its lack of sound options. One set of batteries can last for six to eight hours. This call can be set to a range of 20 different volume levels, so any animals will be able to hear the clear and crisp sound from a long way away.
The Extreme Dimension Mini Phantom is a very small Phantom.
Extreme Dimension Wildlife Calls Mini Phantom Remote
In the $20 to $40 range, the Mini Phantom is the best small call for a hunter to put in their pocket. The Mini Phantom is made of water-resistant material and has hand grips. It is small, but it likes it.
It comes with the Extreme Dimension Fox Sound Stick, which has animal distress calls on it. It can play two different sounds at once. When you buy from Amazon, make sure you know which Mini Phantom you want, because some come with extra sound sticks or DVDs. You need to make sure you know what you’re getting before you buy something.
An iHunt by Ruger called Extreme Dimension has been called the best one yet.
iHunt Ultimate Electronic Game Call & Bluetooth Speaker Combo, EDIHGC, FREE App with 750 Animal Calls, 59 species, Rugged & Portable
$59.43 in stock
- AFFORDABLE – The iHunt Ultimate Game Call App & Bluetooth Speaker Combo (EDIHGC) delivers more for less money. Not only are you getting an App with 750 calls but helpful: Solunar Times, Activity Log, GPS locator, weather forecast and more.
- SOUND QUALITY – The iHunt Ultimate Game Call & Bluetooth Speaker Combo delivers crystal clear animal sounds for the avid animal watcher or hunter. The iHunt mobile App has over a million downloads and many thousands user success photos to stand behind.
- EASY TO USE – Perfect for the expert or beginner, no complicated programming is needed to operate this unit. The unique playlist features to let you set up your sequence before going to the field.
- RUGGED SPEAKER – Built for the outdoors it is weather resistant with coated speakers and quality circuitry. Hang the speaker from a tree or camouflage on the ground and the 115-decibel speaker will do the rest.
- WIDE RANGE OF ANIMALS – At the tip of your fingers you’ll have 59 species of animals and 750 individual calls all controlled by your Android or iPhone’s Bluetooth connection. Create call playlists without needing a computer or time-consuming downloads.
The Ruger Ultimate Game Call Extreme Dimension iHunt is designed for the hunter who enjoys embracing technology. The iHunt ($50-$70) is a small speaker that can be used anywhere.
In this case, the hunter doesn’t need a remote. Instead, they download the free iHunt app on their phone, connect it to their speaker with Bluetooth, and can control their calls from up to 100 yards away.
As a hunter, you already have your cell phone with you. This is a great way to save weight and not worry about forgetting something at home.
The sounds are free.
A cheap caller might not have a lot of different sounds or call sequences to choose from. Fortunately, getting sounds for your caller is the simple part! Free sounds can be found all over the web. You can put these great sounds into your electronic caller.